Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lets Bowl! Lets Bowl! Lets Rock And Roll! Hey Common Lets Get The Show On The Road!

Good Afternoon S!
It's Tuesday, August 26th - your sister's birthday!

This post combines my two favourite things which I wish I did more: seeing museums and traveling. It kind of makes my feelings hurt a bit, you see. Luckily, I obtained an interview for an animator postion at a museum downtown, so hopefully that will be remedied!

Therefore, in honour of some of my favourite things (but not the seven things I like about you.. which is a horrible song, seriously), I present to you the following link! These are all recently remodeled museums that turned out adorble, inspiring, and . Fittingly, these places that house some of the most gorgeous paintings and artifacts in the world have now become conversation pieces themselves. Also, this link is in slide show form, which is always fun!

This may seem like a short post and a little not worth it, but when digg gives me a link that I oogle over and re-read (or in this case, watch) over and over, I share!

Don't forget to be awesome, S.
I'll see you tonight for cake!
-xo

Oh! 'And what of the title,' I hear you asking. Well, it may seem random, but its not. Especially for T, on her birthday (but a little for me too):

1 comment:

S said...

*cries* I cant watch the video?!?! Why oh why does youtube hate me so???
I am super proud of your title though, and for posting at all lol
... do you own this film? We need it for Saturday!

Cake was awesome, and the whole bag thing went over very well!!

:-)
S